INFORMATION ABOUT US
We operate the website www.quba.com. We are Quba Sails Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with the company number 3723754 and having our registered office at Unit 470 Broadstone Mill, Broadstone Road, Stockport, Cheshire, SK5 7DL, United Kingdom trading as Quba & Co. Our registered VAT number is 164 0916 14
By placing an order through our website, you warrant that:
• You are legally capable of entering into a binding contract;
• You are at least 18 years old;
• You are purchasing the products outside the course of your normal business or trade or not for resale
ORDER ACCEPTANCE AND CONTRACT OF SALE
We must receive payment of the whole price for the goods that you order before your order can be accepted. Please follow directions given on the website to place an order. Payment shall be made by you by the means specified on the website and shall not be deemed to be made until we have received cleared funds in respect of the full amount stated in the order. Once payment has been received by us we will confirm that your order has been received by sending an email to you at the email address you provide in your order form.
If an item is not in stock we will let you know as soon after the order has been placed as possible.
You have the right to cancel the order up to the point at which the goods are dispatched by us. If you wish to cancel then you must notify us in writing. Should you cancel your order before dispatch we will refund in full the amount forwarded by you within 21 days of the order being cancelled. Credit card charges will be refunded on the same credit card only. Our acceptance of an order does not take place until dispatch of the order, at which point a purchase contract will be made.
We have made all reasonable efforts to accurately display the sizes, colours, shapes and patterns of the goods for sale on our website. You acknowledge and accept however that sizes, colours, shapes and patterns shown on the website are approximate only. Every care has been taken to ensure that the descriptions and specifications of our products on this web site are correct. Colours in particular may differ due to your own computer visual settings and hardware.
If the goods you have ordered are not available in the colour, design or size you have requested we will notify you of the colours, designs or sizes currently available. Your order will not be accepted and you may then resubmit your order form for the goods in an available colour, design or size.
The price payable for goods that you order are as set out in our website. The prices payable for goods exclude delivery charges. Delivery charges are shown separately when ordering your goods.
Prices are subject to change without notice but changes will not affect orders which we have already accepted.
We try to ensure all our pricing is correct, however, from time to time an error may occur. We are under no obligation to provide any product to you at an incorrect (lower) price if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as a mis-pricing.
All prices for goods and services delivered within the European Union include VAT where applicable. The VAT charged will be either VAT in the country of delivery (rates will vary by country but our prices remain unchanged) or UK VAT. VAT is not charged for goods and services delivered outside the European Union, but we maintain one price for each product on our website.
The price is exclusive of any import or export duty.
From time to time, Quba may choose to run promotions on specific goods or across product ranges, these may be in the form of discounts, sales, free gifts or similar. Quba reserves the right to withdraw promotions at any time. If you have placed an order outside of the promotional period, it is unlikely that the offer can be honoured - the decision to do so is entirely at Quba's own discretion. Quba cannot honour discount codes or advertised promotions found on third party websites.
When returning items for a refund that were bought online as part of a ‘Buy One Get One Free’ offer, ‘Buy One Get One Half Price’ offer, 3 for 2 offer, or a ‘Buy, Get a Free’ offer all of the items involved in the offer must be returned.
If the offer conditions are not met following a return, the customer will be only be refunded an amount which is less the value of the gift.
Quba & Co may at times run promotions online that are different to those in-store and vice versa.
All promotions are subject to exclusions and conditions.
IN-STORE GIFT VOUCHERS
This IN-STORE GIFT VOUCHER is ONLY valid for use at a Quba & Co store and CANNOT be accepted at quba.com.
Multiple IN-STORE GIFT VOUCHERS can be used within the same transaction; however, a £10 Gift Voucher cannot be partially redeemed, and you will lose the remaining balance of that £10 Gift Voucher.
The IN-STORE GIFT VOUCHER can be exchanged for goods of a higher price than the face value of the voucher on payment of the difference.
If an item/items that have been purchased with an IN-STORE GIFT VOUCHER and is/are valid for a refund, the Gift Voucher payment value will be reissued via post from Head Office to a requested delivery address as a new Gift Voucher, at the same value.
Items purchased with an IN-STORE GIFT VOUCHER can only be exchanged for product/products that amount to the original transaction value.
IN-STORE GIFT VOUCHERS cannot be returned or refunded and cannot be exchanged for cash, regardless of expiry date.
IN-STORE GIFT VOUCHERS are valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
If any item purchased with an IN-STORE GIFT VOUCHER is subsequently exchanged for an item of a lower price or refunded, you will lose the remaining balance of the Gift Voucher.
Quba & Co will not accept liability for lost, stolen or damaged IN-STORE GIFT VOUCHERS and reserves the right to refuse to accept a GIFT VOUCHER which it deems to have been tampered with, duplicated, damaged or which otherwise is suspected to be affected.
The terms and conditions of the IN-STORE GIFT VOUCHER may be changed at any time without notice and Quba & Co may take appropriate action, including the cancellation of the voucher, if, at its discretion, it deems such action necessary. This does not affect your legal rights.
PAYMENT FOR GOODS
Payment for all products must be made by credit or debit card or by PayPal. We accept payment with Visa and MasterCard, as well as Maestro, Visa Electron and Visa Debit cards. We do not accept payment by cheque.
RIGHTS OF CANCELLATION
You have the right to cancel your order at any time up to the end of the fourteenth day, starting from the date immediately after you receive the ordered goods provided those goods are unopened and sealed in their original packaging, unused and in no worse condition than when they were received by you (this excludes swimwear without the hygiene strip in place). You must inform us of any cancellation in writing.
Returning any item within 30 days will also be taken as notice of cancellation of your order (or part of your order). Goods are provided to you on approval and legal title to the goods will not pass to you until the 14 days post-delivery period has expired. On receipt of the goods, Where goods are delivered to a third party you will only be able to exercise this right if you are able to return to us the goods you ordered. This does not affect your statutory rights.
For more information on returns, please see our returns policy.
You must send the goods back to our contact address at your own cost and risk.
Once you have notified us that you are cancelling your order, any sum debited to us from your credit card or PayPal account will be re-credited to your original method of payment as soon as possible and, in the event that the goods have been dispatched, within 21 days of your cancellation notice PROVIDED THAT the goods in question are returned by you and received by us in the condition they were in when delivered to you and in their original packaging. If applicable and unless the goods are faulty, we shall be entitled to deduct the direct costs of recovering the goods from the amount to be re-credited to you.
DAMAGED OR DEFECTIVE GOODS
In the event you receive goods which are damaged or defective, please refer to our policy relating to faulty products.
CANCELLATION BY US
We reserve the right to cancel the contract if we have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered, or we do not deliver to your area or country, or if one or more of the goods you ordered was listed with incorrect information including without limit price, and/or description for whatever reason, or if we have reason to believe that you will fail to pay for the goods or that you will not comply with these terms.
While we endeavour to ensure that this website is available 24 hours a day, we shall not be liable if for any reason this website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
We give no warranties as to the availability, performance or accessibility of the website. Access to this website may be suspended temporarily and without notice at our discretion including without limit in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
EVENTS BEYOND OUR CONTROL
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (Force Majeure Event/Pandemic).
Our performance under any contract deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavours to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under the contract may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
This Privacy Notice explains in detail the types of personal data we may collect about you when you interact with us. It also explains how we’ll store and handle that data, and keep it safe.
We know that there’s a lot of information here, but we want you to be fully informed about your rights, and how Quba Sails Ltd uses your data. We hope the following sections will answer any questions you have but if not, please do get in touch with us.
It is likely that we will need to update this Privacy Notice from time to time. We will notify you of any significant changes, but you are welcome to come back and check it whenever you wish.
The law on data protection sets out a number of different reasons for which a company may collect and process your personal data, including:
In specific situations, we can collect and process your data with your consent, for example, when you tick a box to receive email newsletters. When collecting your personal data, we’ll always make clear to you which data is necessary in connection with a particular service.
In certain circumstances, we need your personal data to comply with our contractual obligations. For example, when you order an item from us for home delivery, we will collect your address details to deliver your purchase, and pass them to our courier.
If the law requires us to, we may need to collect and process your data. For example, we can pass on details of people involved in fraud or other criminal activity affecting Quba Sails Ltd to law enforcement.
In specific situations, we require your data to pursue our legitimate interests in a way which might reasonably be expected as part of running our business and which does not materially impact your rights, freedom or interests.
WHEN DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
• When you visit our website, and use your account to buy products and services on the phone, in a shop or online
• When you make an online purchase and check out as a guest
• When you create an account with us
• When you purchase a product or service in store or by phone but don’t have (or don’t use) an account
• When you engage with us on social media
• When you contact us by any means with queries, complaints etc.
• When you ask one of our employees to email you information about a product or service
• When you enter prize draws or competitions
• When you comment on or review our products and services
• Any individual may access personal data related to them, including opinions. So if your comment or review includes information about the employee who provided that service, it may be passed on to them if requested
• When you fill in any forms. For example, if an accident happens in store, an employee may collect your personal data
• When you use any of our shops which usually have CCTV systems operated for the security of both customers and employees. These systems may record your image during your visit
WHAT SORT OF PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
• If you have a web account with us: your name, gender, billing/delivery address, orders and receipts, email and telephone number.
• Details of your interactions with us through our contact form, customer service team in head office, online, via social media or in store. For example we collect notes from our conversations with you, details of any complaints or comments you make, details of purchases you made and how and when you contact us.
• Details of your visits to our website
• Payment card information
• Your comments and product reviews.
• Your image may be recorded on CCTV when you visit a shop
• To deliver the best possible web experience, we collect technical information about your internet connection and browser as well
• Your social media username, if you interact with us through those channels, to help us respond to your comments, questions or feedback
HOW AND WHY DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We want to give you the best possible customer experience. One way to achieve that is to get the richest picture we can of who you are by analysing the data we have about you. We then use this to offer you promotions, products and services that are most likely to interest you.
The data privacy law allows this as part of our legitimate interest in understanding our customers and providing the highest levels of service. Of course, if you wish to change how we use your data, you’ll find details in the ‘What are my rights?’ section below.
Remember, if you choose not to share your personal data with us, or refuse certain contact permissions, we might not be able to provide some services you’ve asked for.
Here’s how we’ll use your personal data and why:
• To process any orders that you make by using our website or in store. If we don’t collect your personal data during checkout, we won’t be able to process your order and comply with our legal obligations. For example, your details may need to be passed to a third party to supply or deliver the product that you have ordered and we may keep your details for a reasonable period afterwards in order to fulfil any contractual obligations such as refunds and so on
• To respond to your queries, refund requests and complaints. Handling the information you sent enables us to respond. We may also keep a record of these to inform any future communication with us and to demonstrate how we communicated with you throughout. We do this on the basis of our contractual obligations to you, our legal obligations and our legitimate interests in providing you with the best service and understanding how we can improve our service based on your experience
• To protect our business and your account from fraud and other illegal activities. This includes using your personal data to maintain, update and safeguard your account. We’ll also monitor your browsing activity with us to quickly identify and resolve any problems and protect the integrity of our websites. We’ll do all of this as part of our legitimate interest. For example, by checking your password when you log in and using automated monitoring of IP addresses to identify possible fraudulent log ins from unexpected locations
• To protect our customers, premises, assets and employees from crime, we operate CCTV systems in some of our stores which record images for security. We do this on the basis of our legitimate business interests
• To process payments and to prevent fraudulent transactions. We do this on the basis of our legitimate business interests. This also helps to protect our customers from fraud
• If we discover any criminal activity or alleged criminal activity through our use of CCTV, fraud monitoring and suspicious transaction monitoring, we will process this data for the purposes of preventing or detecting unlawful acts. We aim is to protect the individuals we interact with from criminal activities
• We will use your personal data, to keep you informed by email about relevant products and services including special offers, discounts, promotions, events, competitions and so on
Of course, you are free to opt out of hearing from us by any of these channels at any time.
• To send you communications required by law or which are necessary to inform you about our changes to the services we provide you. For example, updates to this Privacy Notice, product recall notices, and legally required information relating to your orders. If we do not use your personal data for these purposes, we would be unable to comply with our legal obligations.
• To administer any of our prize draws or competitions which you enter based on your consent given at the time of entering
• To comply with our contractual or legal obligations to share data with law enforcement
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We know how much data security matters to all our customers. With this in mind we will treat your data with the utmost care and take all appropriate steps to protect it.
We secure access to all transactional areas of our websites and apps using ‘https’ technology.
Access to your personal data is password-protected, and sensitive data (such as payment card information) is secured by Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) or Transport Layer Security (TLS) encryption.
We regularly monitor our system for possible vulnerabilities and attacks, and we carry out penetration testing to identify ways to further strengthen security.
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Whenever we collect or process your personal data, we’ll only keep it for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
An example of customer data retention periods:
When you place an order, we will keep the personal data you give us five years so we can comply with our legal and contractual obligations.
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH?
We sometimes share your personal data with trusted third parties, for example delivery companies and for fraud management
Here’s the policy we apply to those organisations to keep your data safe and protect your privacy:
• We provide only the information they need to perform their specific services
• They may only use your data for the exact purposes we specify in our contract with them
• We work closely with them to ensure that your privacy is respected and protected at all times
• If we stop using their services, any of your data held by them will either be deleted or rendered anonymous
Examples of the kind of third parties we work with are:
• IT companies who support our website and other business systems
• Operational companies such as delivery couriers
Sharing your data with third parties for their own purposes:
We will only do this in very specific circumstances, for example:
• With your consent, given at the time you supply your personal data, we may pass that data to a third party for their direct marketing purposes, for example if you enter a holiday competition and tick a box agreeing that the travel/ hotel company can send you promotional information directly
• For fraud management, we may share information about fraudulent or potentially fraudulent activity in our premises or systems. This may include sharing data about individuals with law enforcement bodies
• We may also be required to disclose your personal data to the police or other enforcement, regulatory or Government body, in your country of origin or elsewhere, upon a valid request to do so. These requests are assessed on a case-by-case basis and take the privacy of our customers into consideration
• We may, from time to time, expand, reduce or sell Quba Sails Ltd and this may involve the transfer of divisions or the whole business to new owners. If this happens, your personal data will, where relevant, be transferred to the new owner or controlling party, under the terms of this Privacy Notice
For further information please contact [email protected].
WHERE YOUR PERSONAL DATA MAY BE PROCESSED
Sometimes we will need to share your personal data with third parties and suppliers outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
If you are based outside the UK and place an order with us, the personal data we collect from you will be processed in the UK. Though in order to send your delivery to you your data may be transferred to a courier outside the EEA.
Protecting your data outside the EEA
The EEA includes all EU Member countries as well as Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway. We may transfer personal data that we collect from you to third-party data processors in countries that are outside the EEA. For example this might be required in order to fulfil your order, process your payment details or provide support services.
If we do this, we have procedures in place to ensure your data receives the same protection as if it were being processed inside the EEA. For example, our contracts with third parties stipulate the standards they must follow at all times. If you wish for more information about these contracts please contact our [email protected].
Any transfer of your personal data will follow applicable laws and we will treat the information under the guiding principles of this Privacy Notice.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS OVER YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
You have the right to request:
• Access to the personal data we hold about you, free of charge in most cases
• The correction of your personal data when incorrect, out of date or incomplete
• For example, when you withdraw consent, or object and we have no legitimate overriding interest, or once the purpose for which we hold the data has come to an end
• That we stop using your personal data for direct marketing (either through specific channels, or all channels)
• That we stop any consent-based processing of your personal data after you withdraw that consent
You have the right to request a copy of any information about you that Quba Sails Ltd holds at any time and also to have that information corrected if it is inaccurate. To ask for your information, please contact Data Protection, Quba & Co, Unit 470, Broadstone Mill, Broadstone Road, Stockport, SK5 7DL, or email [email protected]. To ask for your information to be amended, please update your online account, or contact our Customer Services team.
If we choose not to action your request we will explain to you the reasons for our refusal.
Your Right To Withdraw Consent
Whenever you have given us your consent to use your personal data, you have the right to change your mind at any time and withdraw that consent.
Where We Rely On Our Legitimate Interest
In cases where we are processing your personal data on the basis of our legitimate interest, you can ask us to stop for reasons connected to your individual situation. We must then do so unless we believe we have a legitimate overriding reason to continue processing your personal data.
You have the right to stop the use of your personal data for direct marketing activity through all channels, or selected channels. We must always comply with your request.
Checking Your Identity
To protect the confidentiality of your information, we will ask you to verify your identity before proceeding with any request you make under this Privacy Notice. If you have authorised a third party to submit a request on your behalf, we will ask them to prove they have your permission to act.
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you
HOW CAN YOU STOP THE USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR DIRECT MARKETING?
There are several ways you can stop direct marketing communications from us:
• Click the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any email communication that we send you
• If you have an account, log in into your Quba account, visit the ‘My Account’ area and change your preferences
• Send an email to [email protected]
Please note that you may continue to receive communications for a short period after changing your preferences while our systems are fully updated.
CONTACTING THE REGULATOR
If you feel that your data has not been handled correctly, or you are unhappy with our response to any requests you have made to us regarding the use of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
• You can contact them by calling 0303 123 1113.
• Or go online to www.ico.org.uk/concerns (opens in a new window; please note we can't be responsible for the content of external websites)
If you are based outside the UK, you have the right to lodge your complaint with the relevant data protection regulator in your country of residence.
For All Non-Uk Customers
By using our services or providing your personal data to us, you expressly consent to the processing of your personal data by us or on our behalf. Of course, you still have the right to ask us not to process your data in certain ways, and if you do so, we will respect your wishes.
Sometimes we’ll need to transfer your personal data between countries to enable us to supply the goods or services you’ve requested. In the ordinary course of business, we may transfer your personal data from your country of residence to ourselves and to third parties located in the UK.
By dealing with us, you are giving your consent to this overseas use, transfer and disclosure of your personal data outside your country of residence for our ordinary business purposes.
This may occur because our information technology storage facilities and servers are located outside your country of residence, and could include storage of your personal data on servers in the UK.
We’ll ensure that reasonable steps are taken to prevent third parties outside your country of residence using your personal data in any way that’s not set out in this Privacy Notice. We’ll also make sure we adequately protect the confidentiality and privacy of your personal data.
We hope this Privacy Notice has been helpful in setting out the way we handle your personal data and your rights to control it.
If you have any questions that haven’t been covered, please contact us and we will be pleased to help you:
• Send an email to [email protected]
• Or write to us at Data Protection, Quba & Co, Unit 470, Broadstone Mill, Broadstone Road, Stockport,SK5 7DL
• This notice was last updated on 17/04/2020
LIABILITY AND LIMITATION
Should the goods we deliver not be what you ordered or are damaged or defective when you receive them or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, we shall have no liability to you unless you notiy us in writing at our contact address of the problem within fourteen days starting from the date immediately after the delivery of the goods in question. Our only obligation will be, at our option to make good any shortage or non-delivery or incorrect delivery, or replace or repair any goods that are damaged or defective, or refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question provided that the above obligations shall not apply when such damage or defect has arisen as a consequence of any negligence by you or your failure to comply with any reasonable instructions issued by us.
Save as precluded by law, we will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss, damage or expenses (including loss of profits, business or goodwill) howsoever arising. Without prejudice to the foregoing, our total aggregate liability to you under and/or arising in relation to the contract shall not exceed the amount paid by you for the goods.
You must observe and comply with all applicable regulations and legislation, including obtaining all necessary customs, import or other permits to purchase goods from our website. The importation or exportation of certain of our goods to you may be prohibited by certain national laws. We make no representation and accept no liability in respect of the export or import of the goods you purchase.
Notwithstanding the above, nothing in these terms is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable local law or other statutory rights that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
You acknowledge and accept that save as expressly stated on the website we give no representation, warranty or statement as to the goods including without limit their quality and/or suitability.
All rights and title in this website and its contents is either the property of Quba & Co. or we are duly licensed to use it. All rights are reserved. You are permitted to download a single hard copy of website content and print extracts from the website for your own personal and non-commercial use. Unless otherwise stated, the Intellectual Property Rights in all material on this website (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by us. Except as expressly provided nothing contained herein shall be construed as creating any license or right under Intellectual Property Rights.
Quba & Co. is the owner of various registered and unregistered trademarks. Under no circumstances should you use, encourage third parties or authorise any third party to use any trademark (whether registered or unregistered) owned by us without our consent.
This website may include links to other websites. These websites and the content, products and services available through them are not under our control and should not be considered to be endorsed or approved by us. We do not accept any liability in connection with any third party websites that may be accessed through this website.
You must not create or encourage any third party to create hyperlinks to the website without our prior written consent (which we may withhold at our absolute discretion and without providing any reason).
LINKS TO THIRD PARTIES
A person who is not a party to this contract has not got any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any terms of this contract but this does not affect any right or remedy of a third party that exists or is available apart from that Act.
If you have any concerns or complaints about the goods, this website or the service you have received please write to:
Quba & Co
Unit 470, Broadstone Mill
Or email [email protected]
SOCIAL MEDIA & COMPETITIONS
1. The promoter of all competitions are: Quba Sails Ltd (company no 3723754) whose registered office is at Unit 470 Broadstone Mill, Broadstone Road, Stockport, Cheshire, SK5 7DL, United Kingdom trading as Quba & Co. Our registered VAT number is 69 9186 365
2. All competitions are open only to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Quba & Co and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee for competitions and no purchase necessary to enter.
4. By entering a competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.facebook.com/qubaandco/
6. For all competitions, only one entry per day per person will be accepted. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry into competitions will be midnight for each day of the competition. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for competitions entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of our Facebook competitions and how to enter are as follows:
To enter the competition Like the Facebook page Quba & Co (@qubaandco), like the post related to the competition, comment and the post with the required information set out in the competition post.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
The prizes are as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. A competition winner will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by the promoter and or its agents.
14. A competition winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The competition promoter will notify a competition winner when and where the prize has been dispatched.
16. The competition promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: [email protected]
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
23. Quba & Co‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
24. Quba & Co shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
25. Quba & Co also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
26. The 10% discount code for new subscribers to our email newsletter is only redeemable against full price items (excludes X10 jackets) and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.