DELIVERY OPTIONS AT QUBA & CO
STANDARD UK DELIVERY (£3.95) - 3-5 working days
EXPRESS UK DELIVERY (£5.95) - 1-2 working days
Orders placed after 1pm on working days will be dispatched the following working day. During promotions orders may take longer to dispatch due to high demand.
EUROPE, IRELAND, IOM - £15
Up to 10 working days, tracking will be provided to you via email at the time of despatch.
REST OF WORLD - £50
Up to 15 working days, tracking will be provided to you via email at the time of despatch.
FURTHER INFORMATION ON DELIVERIES
- All UK orders are sent via Royal Mail tracked services.
- At busy periods it may take a little longer for your delivery to arrive.
- Saturdays, Sundays and all bank holidays are classed as non-working days.
- Our products are shipped from the UK and sold on an unpaid Delivery Duty basis.
With this in mind, please be aware that you, or the recipient, may have to pay ‘Import Duty’ or a ‘Formal Customs Entry Fee’ upon, or prior to, delivery. If you're unsure how this will affect the overall cost of your order, please check your Local Legislation rules.
STORE EXCHANGES & RETURNS
Any sale items purchased in store will be eligible for exchange only, up to 14 days after purchase. Any full price items purchased in store will be eligible for a refund or exchange, up to 30 days after purchase. Items must be in their original, unworn and resalable condition with all tags and hygiene labels attached for an exchange or refund.
In Store Gift Vouchers that are due to expire during the time a store is closed will be valid up to 30 days after a store reopens.
ONLINE RETURNS & EXCHANGES
We hope you are delighted with your Quba purchase; however should you wish to return or exchange your item(s) for return or exchange, please read the following information:
- Full price items and sale items must be returned within 28 days of purchase and be in its original, unworn and resalable condition with all tags and hygiene labels attached for an exchange or refund.
- Customers are responsible for returning goods, including any costs incurred to do so. We would recommend using a tracked service as the items are the responsibility of the customer until they reach us.
- Please ensure you have completed and enclosed your returns form and specified whether you would like an exchange or refund.
- Should you require an exchange, please enclose of your items require and it’s new size. Exchanges can only be processed for an alternate size. Exchanges can only be processed for UK customers. Please note should an exchange not be possible a refund will be processed.
- Swimwear can only be returned as long as the product is unused, in a fully resaleable condition, and all hygiene strips are in place and unbroken.
- All refunds will be credited back to your original payment method and will appear in your account within 7 working days
- We do try to ensure that we have good stock availability of all products. However, some goods may sell faster than we predict. Therefore from time to time we may be unable to fulfil your order. In this event a refund will be processed within 2 working days and you will be notified via email.
- Alternatively you can take your item for an exchange or refund to your nearest Quba & Co store. Please ensure your items are in their original, unworn and resalable condition and accompanied by proof of purchase.
- If you have purchased products as part of a promotional offer or discount, the refund will be adjusted to reflect any failure to meet the original promotional requirements as a result of returning the product.
- We only accept returns on purchases made either through our website (www.quba.com) or one of our stores. Purchases made from a third party stockist must be returned to them.
- If you return only a selected item/items from a bundle or multi-buy promotion such as: ‘3 for 2’ or ‘buy one get one half price’, you will lose all savings from the promotional offer and your refund amount will be partial, which will result in the kept item/items being charged at full price.
If you wish to post your return or exchange to us, please send your item(s) to the following address:
Quba & Co Returns
Unit 470, Broadstone Mill
At Quba & Co, we are proud of our high standards of quality; however we understand that from time to time there may be rare occurrences of quality issues. If you feel that you have received a faulty or damaged item, or find that an item has a manufacturing fault within six months of purchase, please contact our customer service team at [email protected] (or take to store with the item) with a copy of your proof of purchase. Our customer service team will then be in further contact.