Careers at Quba
We have STORE MANAGER roles in the following store locations:
As a Store Manager, it is your job to lead the team and store to success. Managing your space with the customer at the heart of what you do, you will be passionate about creating an exceptional atmosphere for both staff and shoppers alike.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
• Reporting to the Area Manager, you will be ultimately responsible for the performance of your store. Using your strong commercial acumen to achieve the best sales results is the norm.
• A keen eye for detail, you will be able to understand and achieve targets, while motivating others to do so.
• A passion for developing teams, you will be able to train and grow your staff members, being an inspirational and motivating character will be pivotal to your success within the business.
• While it is preferable that you have some managerial experience, we want to hear from enthusiastic and dedicated individuals.
• You’ll understand that managing our stores is all about passion and teamwork. A willingness to give 100 percent to your duties is a must.
As Store Manager, aside from working within a progressive and developing business you will be entitled too;
• Up to 28 days Holiday per annum
• Employee Uniform
• Generous Employee discounts
• Pension contribution
To apply, please email a copy of your CV to [email protected] as well as the answer to the following question:
You must have at least 1 year of retail management experience to apply for this role. How much retail management experience do you have? (1+ years, 3+ years, 5+ years, 10+ years)
Thank you for visiting our careers page, if you would like to apply for any of the current roles then please email your CV and covering letter to the email addresses advised above, alternatively send your CV to:
QUBA & CO
UNIT 470 BROADSTONE MILL